iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA) Volatility Flat; Index Trends to Seven-Month Low
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE: EFA) overall option implied volatility of 27 is near its 26-week average of according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Moody's Sees European ABD, RMBS Transactions Stable in FY14 (FXE) (UUP)
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!