iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- IEA Lowers Oil Demand Outlook for FY14 on Economic Growth Outlook, Weak Recent Trend (USO) (OIL)
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Grows 8.9M Barrels vs 2.3M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!