iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yelp (YELP) on Watch Amid M&A Chatter
- UPDATE: Starwood Hotels (HOT) Hits Session Highs Amid Options Activity
- U.S. Fed Could Improve Wording Used to Provide Forward Guidance - Fed's Mester
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!