iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Discusses M&A (ALGN) (AUXL) (ITMN) (JAZZ) (WCG) (COL) (MWV) (TEX) (VMW)
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- UPDATE: March New Home Sales 384k vs 450k Expected (XHB) (DHI) (HOV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!