iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- EC says Greek list 'sufficiently comprehensive' - Bloomberg
- Bank Stocks Gain on Yellen Testimony (BAC) (C) (GS) (JPM) (MS) (WFC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!