iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
- ECB Allots EUR 82.6B in First Targeted Longer-Term Refinancing Operation (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!