iShares France (EWQ) volatility at 31 into French presidential second round run-off election
- Wall Street flat as stocks pause after recent rally
- U.S. pending home sales jump to highest level since early 2006
- Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president - AP
- Apple (AAPL) Considered Buying Time Warner (TWX) Last Year - FT
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
iShares France (NYSE: EWQ) overall option implied volatility of 31 is below its 26-week average of 40 according to Track Data. Low volatility suggests decreasing price risk into French presidential second round run-off election on May 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) June 85 puts active into Q2 and outlook
- GameStop (GME) May weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) volatility elevated Q1 comparable brand revenue growth increased 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!