iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average Index (IYT) volatility flat, index near 11-month high
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average Index (NYSE: IYT) overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Moody's Sees European ABD, RMBS Transactions Stable in FY14 (FXE) (UUP)
- Nov. Jobs Report Set to Take Center Stage as Fed-Taper Drama Unfolds (GLD) (UUP) (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!