Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (TVIX) at historic lows
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (NYSE: TVIX) at 2.67; below 50-day moving average of 3.63.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!