Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (TVIX) at historic lows
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (NYSE: TVIX) at 2.67; below 50-day moving average of 3.63.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Closing Lower Today Could Produce Positive Year-End Run for S&P 500 (SPY)
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 15 bcf vs 19 bcf Expected
- Dow Jones Index Shakes Off Downside Pressure from Apple (AAPL), GE (GE), IBM (IBM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!