Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (TVIX) at historic lows
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
Velocityshares Daily 2X VIX Short Term ETN (NYSE: TVIX) at 2.67; below 50-day moving average of 3.63.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 97 bcf vs 95 bcf Expected
- UPDATE: September Chicago Purchasing Manager 60.5 vs 62 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!