UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
Following results traders are watching:
D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI)
Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM)
KB Home (NYSE: KBH)
Lennar Corp. Cl A (NYSE: LEN)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. Cl A (NYSE: HOV)
Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF)
Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL)
Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL)
Meritage Homes Corp. (NYSE: MTH)
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH)
SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (NYSE: XHB)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales 1.5% vs 1% Expected
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Economic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!