UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
Following results traders are watching:
D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI)
Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM)
KB Home (NYSE: KBH)
Lennar Corp. Cl A (NYSE: LEN)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. Cl A (NYSE: HOV)
Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF)
Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL)
Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL)
Meritage Homes Corp. (NYSE: MTH)
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH)
SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (NYSE: XHB)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales 0.1% vs 0.1% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change (Nov) 216K vs 170K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Economic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!