UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
Following results traders are watching:
D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI)
Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM)
KB Home (NYSE: KBH)
Lennar Corp. Cl A (NYSE: LEN)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. Cl A (NYSE: HOV)
Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF)
Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL)
Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL)
Meritage Homes Corp. (NYSE: MTH)
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH)
SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (NYSE: XHB)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Buy Citing Deteriorating Risk Profile
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Economic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!