UPDATE: OPEC Said in Deadlock as Iraq, Iran Dispute Data, Meeting Ongoing - DJ
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 1:56 PM EDT)
OPEC Said in Deadlock as Iraq, Iran Dispute Data, Meeting Ongoing - DJ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil Rigs +3
- Equinix (EQIX) said to buy Verizon data center business for $2 billion
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!