U.S. Markets Move to Session Lows (SPY) (QQQ)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. markets are sliding to session lows Friday midday.
The S&P 500 is down 0.7 percent, Dow Jones down 0.6 percent, and Nasdaq down 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 258K vs 255K Expected
- Wall Street rises, euro down ahead of ECB meeting
- Oct. Trade Balance -$42.6B vs -$42B Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!