U.S. Markets Move to Session Lows (SPY) (QQQ)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
U.S. markets are sliding to session lows Friday midday.
The S&P 500 is down 0.7 percent, Dow Jones down 0.6 percent, and Nasdaq down 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retail Sales Advance (MoM) 0.6% vs 0.7% Expected; Ex Auto 0.2% vs 0.5%
- Trump says pharma 'getting away with murder,' stocks slide
- Gundlach: 'trouble' for U.S. stocks if 10-year yield hits above 3 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!