Tsunami Imminent in Fukushima Following 7.3 Mag Quake
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
An offshore tsunami was observed in coastal areas near Fukushima following a 7.3 earthquake. The tsunami could reach 3 meters in height when it reaches land, according to NHK reports. An evacuation has been issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Lower Outlook on Italy to Negative; Ratings Affirmed (FXE)
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Forex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!