Tsunami Imminent in Fukushima Following 7.3 Mag Quake
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
An offshore tsunami was observed in coastal areas near Fukushima following a 7.3 earthquake. The tsunami could reach 3 meters in height when it reaches land, according to NHK reports. An evacuation has been issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil Rigs +3
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Pandora (P) calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Forex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!