Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 41 on sharp rally following corn-belt heat wave
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Teucrium Corn Fund (Nasdaq: CORN) overall option implied volatility of 41 is above its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB said to raise ELA ceiling for Greek banks by EUR 70M - Bloomberg (GREK)
- Crude Oil Inventories Rose 4.77M Barrels Last Week; Est. up 4.20M Barrels - EIA
- API Crude Inventory Increases 5.2M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!