Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 41 on sharp rally following corn-belt heat wave
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
Teucrium Corn Fund (Nasdaq: CORN) overall option implied volatility of 41 is above its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. NAHB HMI Rose to 55 in August; Third Month of Gains as Employment Outlook Improves (XHB)
- Russian Stocks Dip on Escalation in Ukraine (RSX) (QIWI) (YNDX) (more..)
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.4M Barrels vs -1.63M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!