Technology Select Sector SPDR (XLK) volatility flat on weak Dell results and into HPQ results
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Technology Select Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLK) overall option implied volatility of 23 is near its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data as sector near four-month low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darling Ingredients (DAR) Active, Shares Gain
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Yelp (YELP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!