Surprise ETF/ETN Inflows in Real Estate and Equities (SPY) (BOND) (IYR)
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
In June, Fixed Income once again led all categories with $4.8 billion in net inflows, according to ETF Industry data. While most categories saw net inflows, two surprising positive sectors included U.S. equities ($4.6 billion) and Real Estate ($1.1 billion). Global/International funds and Commodity funds also saw inflows, which totaled $1.15 billion and $1.5 billion respectively. The only major category that saw outflows was currencies, which lost $358 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- Moody's Sees European ABD, RMBS Transactions Stable in FY14 (FXE) (UUP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!