Stocks with call strike movement; LNG CHK
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) July 27 call option implied volatility increased 4%, Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) July 31 call option implied volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- Gold is Dead Money as Sentiment Wanes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!