SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!