SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- IEA Trims 2014 Oil Demand Outlook; Cites Russian Demand on Adjustment (USO) (OIL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!