SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index -0.18% vs 0.30% Expected
- Crude Set to Hit Six-Months Lows Amid Supply/Demand Imbalance (OIL) (USO)
- Natural Gas Inventory 61 bcf vs 70 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!