SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) 0.45% vs 0.58% Expected
- Stocks with call strike movement; C DAL
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR TSLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!