SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- July Existing Home Sales 5.15M vs 5.02M Expected, Up 2.4% MoM
- The U.S. 30-year bond yield drops to lowest since May 2013 (RINF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!