SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- July New Home Sales 507K vs 510K Expected
- China cuts rates, reserve ratio after stocks plummet again
- China Cuts Rates; Reserve Ratio Lowered by 0.5 Points (FXI) (GXC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!