SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates
- Stocks Gain; China Pumps ~$65B into Banking System (FXI) (UUP)
- Ruble rises 11% to 60.69/dollar (RSX) (UUP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!