SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.95% vs 0.90% Expected
- German Business Climate Slips to 108.5 in May as Companies Get Less Optimistic - Ifo (FXE) (UUP)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/19: (ADSK) (ICPT) (XHB) (KING)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!