SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!