SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
- S&P Affirms Ratings of, Issues Commentary on Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!