SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on Blue Nile (NILE)
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!