SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Wall St. slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (EFUT) (KBIO) (VLTC) Higher; (FRO) (DIS) Lower (more...)
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Home Sales 495K vs 500K Expected
- Closing Lower Today Could Produce Positive Year-End Run for S&P 500 (SPY)
- Tight inventories, rising prices hurt U.S. home sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!