SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- S&P/Case-Shiller 20-City MoM Index -0.2% vs Flat Expected
- S&P 500 moves above 2,000 for first time (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!