SPDR Homebuilder (XHB) volatility low as ETF trades between 10 and 50-day moving average
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
SPDR Homebuilder (NYSE: XHB) April call option implied volatility is at 23, May and June is at 29; below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as the ETF trades between its 50-day moving average of 20.49 and its ten-day moving average of 21.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- June Existing Home Sales 5.04M vs 5M Expected, Up 2.6% vs 1.9% Expected
- UPDATE: Tile Shop (TTS) Active, Shares Gain
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!