SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) volatility elevated as ETF trends higher
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) July put option implied volatility is at 12, August and September is at 14; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Nov. Jobs Report Set to Take Center Stage as Fed-Taper Drama Unfolds (GLD) (UUP) (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!