SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) June puts active on wider price movement
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Sees Generating $380M from Sears Canada in November
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) June 38 puts are active on total put volume of 5,700 contracts (56 calls). June put option implied volatility is at 12, July is at 15; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- U.S. Home Prices Rose 0.1% in July, FHFA Says; Middle Atlantic, Mountain Drag on Results (XHB)
- S&P Affirms Ratings of, Issues Commentary on Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!