SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) June puts active on wider price movement
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) June 38 puts are active on total put volume of 5,700 contracts (56 calls). June put option implied volatility is at 12, July is at 15; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- S&P 500 moves above 2,000 for first time (SPY)
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!