SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) June puts active on wider price movement
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) June 38 puts are active on total put volume of 5,700 contracts (56 calls). June put option implied volatility is at 12, July is at 15; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Announces Launch of the "MLTI" ETN Providing Exposure to a NYSE Index Comprised of up to 120 Income-Producing Securities
- Natural Gas Inventory Increases by 98 bcf to 3,538 bcf
- Brazil said to see insufficient demand to use reserves now - Bloomberg (EWZ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!