SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) June puts active on wider price movement
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) June 38 puts are active on total put volume of 5,700 contracts (56 calls). June put option implied volatility is at 12, July is at 15; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Cut to 'CCC-' by S&P, Outlook Negative (FXE) (UUP)
- Ruble rises 11% to 60.69/dollar (RSX) (UUP)
- Ruble Reaches New Record Low vs. Dollar (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!