SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK) June puts active on wider price movement
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSE: JNK) June 38 puts are active on total put volume of 5,700 contracts (56 calls). June put option implied volatility is at 12, July is at 15; above its 26-week average of 9 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!