S&P 500 Trades Near Session Low
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P 500 traded near session lows Tuesday afternoon, falling nearly 0.5%.
Speaking on Bloomberg TV, Carl Icahn warned of asset bubbles, and he said he thinks there will be a day of reckoning for the economy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!