S&P 500 Trades Near Session Low
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P 500 traded near session lows Tuesday afternoon, falling nearly 0.5%.
Speaking on Bloomberg TV, Carl Icahn warned of asset bubbles, and he said he thinks there will be a day of reckoning for the economy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Move to Session Highs Following Initial Weakness (SPY) (QQQ)
- Consumer Confidence Index (Aug) 98.6 vs 101.5 Expected
- Wholesale Inventories (Sep P) 0.2% vs 0.1% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!