S&P 500 Trades Near Session Low
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P 500 traded near session lows Tuesday afternoon, falling nearly 0.5%.
Speaking on Bloomberg TV, Carl Icahn warned of asset bubbles, and he said he thinks there will be a day of reckoning for the economy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/17: (FSS) (TTWO) (BCEI) (PTCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!