S&P 500 Taps Session Low as Sell-Off Intensifies
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P 500 fell below 2150 Friday afternoon as a market sell-off intensified. The index was down nearly 1.7% on a percentage basis. The Dow average and the Nasdaq were down 1.5% and 1.8%, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Initial Jobless Claims 260K vs 250K Expected
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!