S&P 500 Taps Session Low as Sell-Off Intensifies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P 500 fell below 2150 Friday afternoon as a market sell-off intensified. The index was down nearly 1.7% on a percentage basis. The Dow average and the Nasdaq were down 1.5% and 1.8%, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!