S&P 500 Closes on Lows
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The S&P 500 finished lower by 2.4%, its biggest sell-off since June 24th. The index closed right on the session low at 2128.
The Dow average closed lower by over 2% and the Nasdaq was off by 2.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Momentum Movers, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!