Redbook Data Shows Same-Store Sales Rose 0.2% Last Week
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Same store sales for the first three weeks in August increased 0.3% year-over-year and declined 0.4% from the previous month, according to Johnson Redbook. Third week August same-store sales were up 0.2% year over year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +77 bcf vs +74 bcf Expected
- Existing Home Sales 5.47M vs 5.35M Expected
- Trump says he'll accept 'clear' election result, reserves right to challenge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!