Oil, Markets Hold Early Gains (SPY) (USO)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Markets are cooking on Monday as Q2 earnings season winds down.
S&P 500 is up 0.4 percent, Nasdaq is up 0.7 percent, and Dow Jones Industrial Average is also up 0.4 percent. Oil is up 2.4 percent on the session, as well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!