Notable ETF Movers of the Day 08/14: (XHB) (XRT) Higher; (TLT) Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SPDR S&P Homebuilders (NYSE: XHB) up 1.3 percent to $22.49. Home Depot (NYSE: HD) released a positive earnings report today, bolstering positive sentiment in the housing and home construction segment. Home Depot one of the leaders in the S&P 500, up about 4 percent on the session.
- SPDR S&P Retail (NYSE: XRT) up 0.5 percent to $60.26. Data from the U.S. Commerce Department Tuesday showed retail sales ticked 0.8 percent higher in July, topping analyst expectations for just a 0.3 percent gain.
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond (NYSE: TLT) down 1.2 percent to $123.94. Moving lower strong retail sales led investors buying back in to riskier assets today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barclays, Notable ETF Movers, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!