Notable ETF Movers of the Day 06/08: (USO) (XLE) (EPU) Higher; (EWY) (SLX) (TAN) Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Continues Slump Following Inventory Data, Russia Production Commentary (USO) (OIL)
- CME's (CME) Duffy Says Jeb Bush Most Qualified to Lead U.S., Says Saudi Arabia Trying to Put U.S. Oil Explorers Out of Business
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Lowers Capex Budget 20% YoY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke, Crude Oil, OPEC, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!