Notable ETF Movers of the Day 06/08: (USO) (XLE) (EPU) Higher; (EWY) (SLX) (TAN) Lower
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC May Hold Emergency Meeting - FT
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 8.4M Barrels vs 3.7M Expected
- Trading Radar for 2/25: Lowe's (LOW), SodaStream (SODA), salesforce.com (CRM), Dollar Tree (DLTR) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke, Crude Oil, OPEC, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!