Notable ETF Movers of the Day 05/03: (UNG) Higher; (GDX) (USO) Lower
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) up 3.96 percent to $16.81. Nat gas prices are higher following storage data for last week showing stockpiles rose 28 billion cubic feet, compared with expectations for a 31 bcf gain.
- Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX) down 3.59 percent to $44.02. Gold lower following the European Central Bank decision to leave rates alone. Speculators had been hoping for more stimulus, which had been keeping prices afloat for the period.
- United States Oil (NYSE: USO) down 2.28 percent to $38.98. Crude slumping on ISM data and initial claims numbers. Wednesday, crude inventories rose by 2.8 million barrels to 375.9 million last week, according to new data from the EIA. The Street was looking for a more modest gain of 2.5 million barrels. Front month contracts are down $2.29 to $102.93 per barrel on the Comex.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- OPEC May Hold Emergency Meeting - FT
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/2: (NXPI)/(FSL) (CAH)/(JNJ) (ENDP)/(BSX) (HPQ)/(ARUN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesEuropean Central Bank, Crude Oil, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!