Notable ETF Movers of the Day 05/03: (UNG) Higher; (GDX) (USO) Lower
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) up 3.96 percent to $16.81. Nat gas prices are higher following storage data for last week showing stockpiles rose 28 billion cubic feet, compared with expectations for a 31 bcf gain.
- Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX) down 3.59 percent to $44.02. Gold lower following the European Central Bank decision to leave rates alone. Speculators had been hoping for more stimulus, which had been keeping prices afloat for the period.
- United States Oil (NYSE: USO) down 2.28 percent to $38.98. Crude slumping on ISM data and initial claims numbers. Wednesday, crude inventories rose by 2.8 million barrels to 375.9 million last week, according to new data from the EIA. The Street was looking for a more modest gain of 2.5 million barrels. Front month contracts are down $2.29 to $102.93 per barrel on the Comex.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Declines 827K Barrels
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/26: (SBUX) (S) (MJN) Upgraded; (WFM) (DRI) (CYOU) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesEuropean Central Bank, Crude Oil, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!