Notable ETF Movers of the Day 05/03: (UNG) Higher; (GDX) (USO) Lower
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) up 3.96 percent to $16.81. Nat gas prices are higher following storage data for last week showing stockpiles rose 28 billion cubic feet, compared with expectations for a 31 bcf gain.
- Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX) down 3.59 percent to $44.02. Gold lower following the European Central Bank decision to leave rates alone. Speculators had been hoping for more stimulus, which had been keeping prices afloat for the period.
- United States Oil (NYSE: USO) down 2.28 percent to $38.98. Crude slumping on ISM data and initial claims numbers. Wednesday, crude inventories rose by 2.8 million barrels to 375.9 million last week, according to new data from the EIA. The Street was looking for a more modest gain of 2.5 million barrels. Front month contracts are down $2.29 to $102.93 per barrel on the Comex.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesEuropean Central Bank, Crude Oil, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!