Notable ETF Movers of the Day 05/03: (UNG) Higher; (GDX) (USO) Lower
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) up 3.96 percent to $16.81. Nat gas prices are higher following storage data for last week showing stockpiles rose 28 billion cubic feet, compared with expectations for a 31 bcf gain.
- Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX) down 3.59 percent to $44.02. Gold lower following the European Central Bank decision to leave rates alone. Speculators had been hoping for more stimulus, which had been keeping prices afloat for the period.
- United States Oil (NYSE: USO) down 2.28 percent to $38.98. Crude slumping on ISM data and initial claims numbers. Wednesday, crude inventories rose by 2.8 million barrels to 375.9 million last week, according to new data from the EIA. The Street was looking for a more modest gain of 2.5 million barrels. Front month contracts are down $2.29 to $102.93 per barrel on the Comex.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -8 to 877, Oil Rigs +1
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (BTU) (ACI) (NQ) Higher; (FLWS) (IIJI) (PSG) Lower
- UPDATE: Midstates Petroleum (MPO), Other E&Ps Gain as Oil Rallies and Shorts Cover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesEuropean Central Bank, Crude Oil, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!