Notable ETF Movers of the Day 01/23: (UNG) (USO) (SLV) Higher; (VXX) (UUP) Lower
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) up 3.54 percent to $5.27. Nat gas getting a boost Monday following reports that Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) will be cutting production following the dip in nat gas prices.
- United States Oil (NYSE: USO) up 0.77 percent to $38.07. Crude moving higher following reports that Iranian crude oil imports will be banned in the European Union. For more color on the ban, click here. March contracts are $0.74 higher to $99.07 per barrel on the Comex.
- iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) up 1.83 percent to $31.80. Metals are in the spotlight once again Monday, as debt talks in Greece continue. Pressure has come in from Germany and France for Greece to negotiate more swiftly with its private creditors. Traders are positioning themselves a little more safely as the outcome of discussions is all but certain.
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.09 percent to $28.11. The CBOE VIX is actually up on the session, as markets continue to search for direction.
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish (NYSE: UUP) down 0.63 percent to $22.23. Sentiment is hopeful that Greece and creditors will come to a reasonable conclusion. French Finance Minister Francois Baroin has said that discussions are making "tangible progress."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 98 bcf Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Crude Oil, Notable ETF Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!