Monmouth poll: 6-point Clinton lead over Trump day before U.S. election
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
A combination photo shows Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump (L) in Palm Beach, Florida and Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (R) in Miami, Florida at their respective Super Tuesday primaries campaign events on March
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton led Republican Donald Trump by 6 percentage points among likely U.S. voters in a Monmouth University poll released on Monday, a day before the U.S. presidential election.
The survey of 802 registered voters found 50 percent backed Clinton while 44 percent supported Trump, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.6 percentage points, the university said in a statement. Its last poll released on Oct. 17 found Clinton up by 12 points, it said.
Several other national opinion polls released earlier on Monday showed Clinton with a 3-point or 4-point advantage.
(Reporting by Susan Heavey; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump picks opponent of higher minimum wage for Labor Department
- Trump vows to bring down drug prices, doesn't say how
- Mitt Romney in strongest position to be Secretary of State - CBS News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, General News, Politics, Reuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!