Markets Waver, Rise Following Latest FOMC Minutes (QQQ) (SPY)
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Markets are ticking to session highs following the FOMC Minutes on Wednesday afternoon.
The S&P 500 is up 0.3 percent, Dow Industrials are up 0.3 percent, and Nasdaqi s up just over 0.1 percent.
In part, several officials said a rate hike would be warranted relatively soon, though an argument was made that additional information might be needed before action is taken.
For the full FOMC Minutes, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
- CPI (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.2%
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!