Markets Waver, Rise Following Latest FOMC Minutes (QQQ) (SPY)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Markets are ticking to session highs following the FOMC Minutes on Wednesday afternoon.
The S&P 500 is up 0.3 percent, Dow Industrials are up 0.3 percent, and Nasdaqi s up just over 0.1 percent.
In part, several officials said a rate hike would be warranted relatively soon, though an argument was made that additional information might be needed before action is taken.
For the full FOMC Minutes, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
- Philadelphia Fed 9.7 vs 5 Expected
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!