Markets Move to Session Lows Ahead of FOMC
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Markets are dropping to session lows midday ahead of the FOMC statement this afternoon.
The S&P 500 is up just 0.1 percent, Dow Jones is about flat, and Nasdaq is down 0.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!