Markets Move to Session Lows Ahead of FOMC
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Markets are dropping to session lows midday ahead of the FOMC statement this afternoon.
The S&P 500 is up just 0.1 percent, Dow Jones is about flat, and Nasdaq is down 0.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Fed's Yellen says she's upbeat about short-term economic outlook
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility elevated as shares mixed in premarket on Q4 profit rise, bond trading better than expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!