Markets Move to Session Lows Ahead of FOMC
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Markets are dropping to session lows midday ahead of the FOMC statement this afternoon.
The S&P 500 is up just 0.1 percent, Dow Jones is about flat, and Nasdaq is down 0.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago PMI 54.2 vs 52 Expected
- Personal Income (Aug) 0.2% vs 0.2% Expected; Spending 0.0% vs 0.1%
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +49 bcf vs +55 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!