Markets Continue Slump, Hover Near Session Lows
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Markets are trading to session lows on Tuesday as the U.S. Presidential election draws near, putting some investors on edge.
The S&P 500 is down 0.5 percent to 2,115.41, the Dow is off 0.4 percent to 18,076.92, and the Nasdaq is down 0.5 percent to 5,164.44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!