Markets Continue Slump, Hover Near Session Lows
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Markets are trading to session lows on Tuesday as the U.S. Presidential election draws near, putting some investors on edge.
The S&P 500 is down 0.5 percent to 2,115.41, the Dow is off 0.4 percent to 18,076.92, and the Nasdaq is down 0.5 percent to 5,164.44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- Mnuchin Says Long-Term Strength of U.S. Dollar is Important - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!