MSCI Spain Index ETF (EWP) volatility elevated at 40 as Spanish stock melt down
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
MSCI Spain Index ETF (NYSE: EWP) overall option implied volatility of 40 is above its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Gians as April $12.50 Call Options Heat Up
- ECB deposit facility rate unchanged at 0%, interest rate unchanged at 0.25%
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!