MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S.-based stock fund outflows in latest week most since October 2012: ICI
- Doug Kass Goes Market Neutral Ahead of Opening Beel (SPY) (QQQ)
- Exclusive: Arab OPEC producers brace for oil-price weakness for rest of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!