MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- REITs are Outperforming Because of This, Goldman Sachs Explains
- ECB leaves deposit facility rate unchanged at 0.0%, benchmark interest rate unchanged at 0.25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!