MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No end in sight, as money flees 'cheap' emerging markets
- FireEye (FEYE) Ticks Higher on Chatter, Options Activity
- Bank Stocks Weak on 'Lower for Longer' Mantra Following Jobs (XLF) (KRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!