MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Moody's Sees European ABD, RMBS Transactions Stable in FY14 (FXE) (UUP)
- ECB deposit facility rate unchanged at 0%, interest rate unchanged at 0.25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!