MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- Greek Bailout Extension Receives Approval from Eurogroup Finance Ministers (FXE)
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Deal Spread Narrows as Speculators Bet on Competing Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!