MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
- Obama Announces New Russian Sanctions; Says EU to Join
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!