MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Wall Street lower as health, consumer stocks decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Approves Adding Yuan to Reserve-Currency Basket; Will Have 10.92% Weighting (CYB) (DSUM)
- GoPro (GPRO) Shares Ticks Higher
- Initial Jobless Claims 260K vs 270K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!