MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/26: (EGLE) (PSG) (PQ) Higher; (ESI) (ACET) (CORI) Lower
- Wall Street declines after Fischer's hawkish stance on rates
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Livevol Highest Option Volume on the Day: SPY SPX AAPL BAC GDX QQQ IWM NFLX FB EEM
- iShares Gold Trust (IAU) volatility elevated into Yellen speech
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -2 to 489, Oil Rigs Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!