MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PIMCO Announces SEC Wells Notice Related to BOND ETF
- June Factory Orders 1.8% vs 1.8% Expected
- PIMCO says it received Wells notice over Total Return ETF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!