MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility on one year lows as index trends up
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) July call option implied volatility is at 21, August and September is at 22; below its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
- President Obama's 21st Century Clean Transportation System; Proposes New $10/Barrel Fee on Oil Paid by Oil Companies
- Nasdaq Biotech Index Advances Over 2.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!