MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility near one-year low
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) May put option implied volatility is at 23, June is at 27, below its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as shares trend to three-month low.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- S&P 500 Reaches 2,000 Milestone for First Time Ever
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!