MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility near one-year low
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) May put option implied volatility is at 23, June is at 27, below its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as shares trend to three-month low.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
- Medium-Term Demand for Gold in China Expected to Remain Robust - WGC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!