MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility near one-year low
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) May put option implied volatility is at 23, June is at 27, below its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as shares trend to three-month low.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- U.S. Stocks Weaker on Escalation of Russia Tensions
- UPDATE: Paulson & Co. Hedge Funds Rallied in February (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!