MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility flat on wide price movement
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) overall option implied volatility of 25 is near its 26-week average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- S&P 500 moves above 2,000 for first time (SPY)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!