MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility flat on wide price movement
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) overall option implied volatility of 25 is near its 26-week average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 415 vs 420 Prior
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- ISM Non-Manf Composite 55.7 vs 54.8 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!