MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) volatility flat on wide price movement
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (NYSE: EEM) overall option implied volatility of 25 is near its 26-week average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: BoE Sets Leverage Ratio at 4.05% for Biggest U.K. Banks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!