Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Gains on Najarian Mention
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Sees Buying Activity
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!