Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Roper Industries (ROP) Short Report a 'Mis-Apprehension' of Company Model - Oppenheimer
- Monsanto (MON) said to reject Bayer offer, seek higher price - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!