Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Gains On Reports of Huge Deal - Piper
- NQ Mobile (NQ) wants to stay public, seeks alt. Bison offer - Tencent
- Coal Segment Active on Updated Q3 Outlook from Peabody Energy (BTU) (ANR) (ACI) (CLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!