Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Wall St. turns negative as oil rally fades, tech stocks drag
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Energy Company: Current
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTC May Delay Decision in Staples (SPLS) Takeover of Office Depot (ODP) - WSJ
- FDA Places Clinical Hold on Advaxis' (ADXS) Axalimogene Filolisbac IND Application
- Spruce Point Issues Follow Up Report on Caesarstone (CSTE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!