Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Twitter (TWTR) Will Start Gathering App Data from Users' Mobile Devices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!