Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Pare Gains, S&P Goes Red
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Resumes Trading; Shares up 19% on Sale Report
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Said in Talks to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!