Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Plug Power (PLUG) Goes Negative
- Montage Technology (MONT) Announces $21.50/Share Takeover Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!