Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- UPDATE: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Stock Gains
- Twitter (TWTR) Ramps Higher; Rumor Icahn Loading Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!