Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) Difficult to Borrow - Chatter
- SunEdison (SUNE) CEO Sees Cash Flow Beginning by End of 2015
- SunEdison (SUNE) Retakes Key $12 Level, but Traders Remain Cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!