Financial Stocks Rise as Moody's Downgrades Largely Better Than Feared (XLF)
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Financial stocks are higher in Thursday's after-hours session as investors were fearing the worst related to the Moody's downgrades. After closing the session down 2.2 percent, the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) is now down about 1.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fischer Says Fed Could Slow Rate Increased if Global Growth Falters
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Moves Sharply Higher
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Cancels Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!