FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks spiked lower Friday afternoon on reports that the FBI is reopening an investigation into Clinton's emails.
In a related tweet, representative Jason Chaffetz said the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent, and they plan to reopen the case.
Reports about a letter from FBI Director Comey have been confirmed by multiple sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- UPDATE: Fed Says U.S. Economy Continued to Expand Across Most Regions - Beige Book
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!