FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks spiked lower Friday afternoon on reports that the FBI is reopening an investigation into Clinton's emails.
In a related tweet, representative Jason Chaffetz said the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent, and they plan to reopen the case.
Reports about a letter from FBI Director Comey have been confirmed by multiple sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 258K vs 255K Expected
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!