Euro Currency Trust (EUO) volatility flat as Euro near seven week high
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Euro Currency Trust (NYSE: EUO) September put option implied volatility is at 22, October is at 21, January is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- General Electric (GE) calls active on GE Capital receives approval for rescission of status as SIFI
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) July volatility expensive on puts three times as active as calls into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!