Euro Currency Trust (EUO) volatility flat as Euro near seven week high
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Euro Currency Trust (NYSE: EUO) September put option implied volatility is at 22, October is at 21, January is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greek decree to force local governments to move cash to central bank - Bloomberg
- Greece's Main Creditors Said Unwilling to Allow Exit of Euro (FXE) (GREK)
- Crude Inventory 1.29M Barrels vs 3.55M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!