Euro Currency Trust (EUO) volatility flat as Euro near seven week high
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
Euro Currency Trust (NYSE: EUO) September put option implied volatility is at 22, October is at 21, January is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing near term price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Autodesk (ADSK) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!