Euro Currency Trust (FXY) volatility flat on wide Euro price movememt
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Euro Currency Trust (NYSE: FXY) overall option implied volatility of 12 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BOJ may offer bleaker view on overseas growth, exports: sources
- Fed Says 11 Districts Reported Moderate-Modest Growth - Beige Book
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) Difficult to Borrow - Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!