Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi Says ECB Didn't Discuss QE Extension Beyond March Today; Says Extraordinary Policy Support Won't Exist Forever; ECB Didn't Discuss Tapering of QE Today
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- U.S. economy shows hints of broadening wage pressures: Fed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!