Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- Traders now betting Fed to wait until 2016 for first rate hike
- Initial Jobless Claims 281K vs 270K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!