Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- June Factory Orders 1.8% vs 1.8% Expected
- Apple (AAPL) Pressured on Market Open, Shares Down 1.5%
- U of M Sentiment 93.1 vs 94 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!