Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/02: (HRTX) (GIII) (AMBA) Higher; (VMEM) (ORIG) (GWRE) Lower (more...)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB said to raise Greek ELA ceiling to EUR 80.7B - Bloomberg(FXE)
- UPDATE: Draghi, Merkel, Hollande Said to Discuss Greece Tonight - Bloomberg
- Gevo (GEVO) Ramps Higher Ahead of Expected EPA Vote on Aircraft Emissions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!