Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q3 GDP 2.1% vs 2.1% Expected
- UPDATE: Fed to Provide Venue for Dissidence Among its Bank Examiners
- No Bloomberg Interview Today: KaloBios' (KBIO) Shkreli
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!