Euro, Gold Rise on as Fed Adds to Bond Buying, Continues Twist (GLD) (FXE)
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE) is ticking higher as is SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) following the FOMC statement. The Fed will continue to buy $40 billion of MBS monthly. The Fed will continue Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Exelixis (EXEL) Shorts Squeezed
- Barclays plc (BCS) 'last look' at forex trades sad to face U.S. review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!