Earthquake reported in Japan, offshore Fukishima - JMA (EWJ)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Earthquake reported in Japan, offshore Fukishima, according to Bloomberg, citing JMA.
The quake is said to shake buildings in Tokyo and has a shaking intensity of 4 on a scale of 7.
Magnitude of the quake clocks in at 6.1, according to Japan's NHK.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin Says Long-Term Strength of U.S. Dollar is Important - Bloomberg
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
- Philadelphia Fed 23.6 vs 15.3 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!