Earthquake reported in Japan, offshore Fukishima - JMA (EWJ)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Earthquake reported in Japan, offshore Fukishima, according to Bloomberg, citing JMA.
The quake is said to shake buildings in Tokyo and has a shaking intensity of 4 on a scale of 7.
Magnitude of the quake clocks in at 6.1, according to Japan's NHK.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- U.S. funds favor equities on hopes of fiscal stimulus: Reuters poll
- Dollar nurses losses as investors look to OPEC, US data