Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Traders Eye GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) into Long Holiday Weekend
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Weaker as Blog Asks 'Who is Richard M. Nixon'?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!