Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruble Drops 5% vs Dollar Following S&P Downgrade (RSX)
- PBOC Injects $8B into China's Banking System (FXI)
- Gold Rally Continues on Strongest Run Since 2007 (IAU) (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!