Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LendingTree (TREE) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Sees Activity on Renewed Chatter
- UPDATE: Greece Requests Bailout Extension to Avert Default - Official Document (GREK) (NBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!