Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (XLY) volatility flat as sector trades below its Moving Averages
- Weak oil pulls Wall Street off record highs; Fed meet eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) closed at $43.10, near its 10-day moving average of $43.07 and below its 50-day MA of $44.35. Overall option implied volatility of 23 is above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverBank Financial (EVER) EverBank (EVER) call volume and volatility bid up after reports exploration of possible sale
- Verizon (VZ) weekly volatility elevated on acquisition of Yahoo's (YHOO) operating business for $4.83B and into Q2
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!