Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: March New Home Sales 384k vs 450k Expected (XHB) (DHI) (HOV)
- Emerging Market Stocks Decline (EEM)
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!