Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spain Upgraded to 'BBB+' by S&P; Outlook Stable (FXE)
- Apple (AAPL) Moves to Session Highs Late; Markets Pare Earlier Losses
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/1: (TYL) (RAI) High; (CPST) (JOY) (KND) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!