Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Cree (CREE) at Market Perform; Transition to Lighting System Vendor Will Take Time
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose More than Expected to 315K Last Week; California, New York Led Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!