Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Existing Home Sales 5.47M vs 5.35M Expected
- Equity and Commodity Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!