Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- March Housing Starts 926K vs 1040K Expected; Permits 1039K vs 1081K
- ECB Leaves Deposit Facility Rate Unchanged at (0.2%), Benchmark Rate at 0.05% (FXE)
- U.S. CPI Grew 0.2% in March; Energy, Shelter Indexes Led Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!