Call option volume increases: VWO CREE AMR XOP
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO), Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), AMR (NYSE: AMR) and SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod. ETF (NYSE: XOP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!