Call option volume increases: GNW CPB GT VWO
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Genworth (NYSE: GNW), Campbell (NYSE: CPB), Goodyear (NYSE: GT) and Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!