Call option volume increases: GNW CPB GT VWO
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Genworth (NYSE: GNW), Campbell (NYSE: CPB), Goodyear (NYSE: GT) and Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed to Provide Venue for Dissidence Among its Bank Examiners
- Housing Starts 1060K vs 1160K Expected; Building Permits 1150K vs 1147K
- NYSE Amex Options Investigating Reported Technical Issue Involving Market Maker Quotes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!