Call option volume increases: GNW CPB GT VWO
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Genworth (NYSE: GNW), Campbell (NYSE: CPB), Goodyear (NYSE: GT) and Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: RRC VIP GRUB CALL BEAV TMUS WEN VIP AEO ETFC GNW
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!