Biotech Stocks Surge on Trump Victory (XBI) (IBB)
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Biotech stocks are surging in pre-open trade on Trump Win. Trump is viewed as potentially less onerous than Clinton on drug pricing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Adds to Thursday's Gain on CVS Generic EpiPen Move
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!