Bill Gross Sees 50/50 Chance of Fed Hike Tomorrow
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT)
Bill Gross on twitter said he thinks there is a better chance that the Fed will raise rates tomorrow than the market expects. Gross said he thinks chances are fifty-fifty that the Fed will hike rates.
Markets are generally believed to be pricing in a 15-25% probability of a rate hike tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All eyes focused on clues for future Fed hikes
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Wholesale Inventories (Oct. ) -0.4% vs -0.4% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam H. Gross, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!