Bill Gross Sees 50/50 Chance of Fed Hike Tomorrow
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT)
Bill Gross on twitter said he thinks there is a better chance that the Fed will raise rates tomorrow than the market expects. Gross said he thinks chances are fifty-fifty that the Fed will hike rates.
Markets are generally believed to be pricing in a 15-25% probability of a rate hike tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed seeks more capital from big banks, relief for regional lenders
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +52 bcf vs +53 bcf Expected
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam H. Gross, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!