Bill Gross Sees 50/50 Chance of Fed Hike Tomorrow
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT)
Bill Gross on twitter said he thinks there is a better chance that the Fed will raise rates tomorrow than the market expects. Gross said he thinks chances are fifty-fifty that the Fed will hike rates.
Markets are generally believed to be pricing in a 15-25% probability of a rate hike tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
- OPEC talks in Vienna said continuing toward possible deal - Bloomberg (USO) (OIL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam H. Gross, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!