Bill Gross Sees 50/50 Chance of Fed Hike Tomorrow
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT)
Bill Gross on twitter said he thinks there is a better chance that the Fed will raise rates tomorrow than the market expects. Gross said he thinks chances are fifty-fifty that the Fed will hike rates.
Markets are generally believed to be pricing in a 15-25% probability of a rate hike tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Kashkari, echoing Yellen, says U.S. economy has room to run
- Fed's Fischer says tighter labor market pushing up wages
- Consumer Confidence Index (Sep) 104.1 vs 99 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam H. Gross, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!