Bill Gross Sees 50/50 Chance of Fed Hike Tomorrow
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 1:08 PM EDT)
Bill Gross on twitter said he thinks there is a better chance that the Fed will raise rates tomorrow than the market expects. Gross said he thinks chances are fifty-fifty that the Fed will hike rates.
Markets are generally believed to be pricing in a 15-25% probability of a rate hike tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Williams calls for further gradual U.S. rate hikes
- U of M Sentiment (Jan P) 98.1 vs 98.5 Expected
- Fed officials see quick economic boost from Trump, risks to follow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Fed, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam H. Gross, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!