Bears Launch Attack on Crude after Surprise Build in Inventory
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
More bad news for United States Oil Fund ETF (NYSE: USO) as a surprise reading on inventory shows a build up of crude oil in the U.S. of 2.8 million. Most analysts had expected a decrease in inventory of between 600 thousand to 1 million barrels. WTI futures are trading lower immediately following the news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- ECB deposit facility rate unchanged at 0%, interest rate unchanged at 0.25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!