Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Gas Natural, Inc. (EGAS) to Sell
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wunderlich Securities downgraded Gas Natural, Inc. (NYSE: EGAS) from Buy to Sell.
Shares of Gas Natural, Inc. closed at $12.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades EP Energy Corp (EPE) to Sell
- Raymond James Downgrades Aaron's (AAN) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!