Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Hold
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wunderlich Securities downgraded Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $77.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Check Point's Global Threat Index Continues to Show a Surge in Ransomware
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!