Williams Capital Downgrades South Jersey Industries, Inc. (SJI) to Hold
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Williams Capital downgraded South Jersey Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SJI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $34.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of South Jersey Industries, Inc. closed at $33.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Sell
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!