William Blair Downgrades Robert Half (RHI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair downgraded Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Robert Half closed at $39.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robert Half Announces Schedule For Fourth-Quarter Earnings Results And Conference Call
- Cowen Downgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Market Perform
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!