Wells Fargo Upgrades HOT, DRH to Outperform, Downgrades GET, HPT to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Analysts at Wells Fargo revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Lodging sector Monday morning. The firm believes "valuations have largely priced in the risk of a recession that may not ultimately materialize."
- upgraded Starwood Hotels (NYSE: HOT) from Market Perform to Outperform
- upgraded DiamondRock (NYSE: DRH) from Market Perform to Outperform
- downgraded Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET) from Outperform to Market Perform
- downgraded Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) from Outperform to Market Perform
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- RBC Capital Downgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Sector Perform
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT, Estimates Slashed at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!